About Us

Metro Christian Fellowship is an evangelical charismatic church on the south side of Kansas City, Missouri. Our worship services embrace heartfelt worship, expression of spiritual gifts, prayer for the sick and teaching from the Bible. Visit us at our website.

All About Bobby Taylor

I grew up in Waynesville, IL. Population, less than 500.
I graduated from Belmont University with a degree in Music.

My wife Rachel and I were married on Aug 3, 2004.
We have a 20 month old son named Jaxon and we have another son on the way.

I grew up in church and I accepted the Lord into my heart when I was 7 years old. My testimony is that I have never known a day without the Lord.

I am passionate about seeing people grow and walk in their calling. I am also passionate about coffee!!

I play and listen to music all the time but I also love to read.
A new hobby of mine is playing legos with my son.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bobby loved getting to know you a little and worshipping with you last sunday.
Tammy