About Us

Metro Christian Fellowship is an evangelical charismatic church on the south side of Kansas City, Missouri. Our worship services embrace heartfelt worship, expression of spiritual gifts, prayer for the sick and teaching from the Bible. Visit us at our website.

12 Questions: Seth Parks

Where were you born? Cloquet, MN

Favorite Psalm? 23. It’s been part of me since I was a wee little.

What is your middle name? Adam

Favorite season? Spring. It’s so refreshing to see signs of new life after a long time without.

Favorite place I’ve ever visited? Israel and Morocco. The old cobblestone streets and ancient architecture and old ladies selling piles of fresh-made bread on a blanket.

Breakfast food? Toast. With a little old-fashioned cow butter. Mmm.

Favorite book of the Bible? Hebrews. It’s such an awesome explanation of Jesus as the Great Priest who made a way for me.

Dream Vacation Spot? Yellowstone Park, Montana

Hobby? Husbandry

Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Hands down.

Your childhood dream job? Garbage Man. Because those guys looked so tough and rugged.

Family? My perfect wife, Erin, and my little 2 ½ year old wonder boy, Jedidiah.

No comments: