About Us

Metro Christian Fellowship is an evangelical charismatic church on the south side of Kansas City, Missouri. Our worship services embrace heartfelt worship, expression of spiritual gifts, prayer for the sick and teaching from the Bible. Visit us at our website.

10 Questions: Steve Childress

Q: Where were you born?
A: I was born in Richlands, Virginia...way back in the hills.

Q: What is your middle name?
A: My middle name is Mack. Hated it as a kid...Love it now.

Q: What is your favorite chip flavor?
A: My favorite chip flavor is Sour Cream & Onion.

Q: Favorite season?
A: Fall is my favorite season. I love the first cool crisp days on the heels of a hot summer.

Q: Coke or Pepsi?
A: I lived in Atlanta for six years, so I have to say Coke. ?In the south we call it a Co-Cola.

Q: Your childhood dream job?
A: I have wanted to work in television since the fourth grade, when my class visited a TV station.

Q: Favorite item of clothing?
A: I love wearing sweaters, especially on cool fall days.

Q: Favorite Sandwich?
A: My favorite sandwich is turkey and provolone on really good bread.

Q: Breakfast Food?
A: My favorite breakfast food is biscuits and gravy with a big glass of milk.

Q: Dream vacation spot?
A: My dream vacation spot would be a secluded cabin in the woods with walking trails, beautiful sunsets and satellite TV.

No comments: