About Us

Metro Christian Fellowship is an evangelical charismatic church on the south side of Kansas City, Missouri. Our worship services embrace heartfelt worship, expression of spiritual gifts, prayer for the sick and teaching from the Bible. Visit us at our website.

10 Questions: Maricia Beel

Q: Where were you born?
A: Kansas City, KS

Q: Middle name?
A: Louise [real name Mary Louise]

Q: Your favorite chip?
A: Salt and Vinegar chips [all natural]

Q: Favorite season?
A: I love Fall and the early days of Spring

Q: Coke or Pepsi?
A: Raspberry Ice Tea

Q: Childhood dream job?
A: I wanted to be a nun [thought that was the only way I could be close to God] and a teacher to work with kids

Q: Favorite item of clothing?
A: Fancy Cowgirl Boots

Q: Favorite Sandwich?
A: Natural peanut butter on Ezekiel bread

Q: Breakfast Food?
A: Organic yo-baby yogurt with natural oats

Q: Dream vacation spot:
A: In my rocking chair on the deck of my trailer at the rat shack.

No comments: