About Us

Metro Christian Fellowship is an evangelical charismatic church on the south side of Kansas City, Missouri. Our worship services embrace heartfelt worship, expression of spiritual gifts, prayer for the sick and teaching from the Bible. Visit us at our website.

We Are Thankful

Today, on the spur of the moment, I asked a few members of our Metro family to name one thing that they are are giving thanks for this week. Here are the responses I received:
I am so thankful to God for my husband, Marvin, who has cared so lovingly and faithfully for me in my physical hardships. -Eileen Ellsworth

I am thankful for my family, our health and the new edition of our son-in-law that the Lord has given us this year. -Tammy McDonald

I am thankful for my new home in Greenwood, MO and that I did not have to move 2 times this year. -Debra Branstetter

I am thankful that our children Alicia and Paul have strong Christian lives and excellent college schooling even though we have had significant financial challenges as they grew up at home. -Clark Pickett

I am most thankful for friends who are home to me.. no matter where I am living. -Letiah Fraser

I am thankful for God’s hand of protection in the life of my son Matthew as he has served our country in the Army this year in Iraq. –Bob Edwards

I give thanks for my wife Nancy, and that our God is a God of restoration. -Steven Hoelscher

I am thankful for the wonderful 2 daughters-in-law, Rebekah and Caitlin, and the great son-in-law, James, that God has provided for the joy and blessing of my oldest 3 children, Luke, Lisa and Sam...we are a happy and growing family. -Michael Sullivant

I'm thankful for the way the Lord provided for my mother this year after my father's death. -Myron Thomas

I am thankful for the very real ways in which God leads and guides us today. His direction has been key to my life this year and He has never failed to give perspective and direction each time I needed it! -Jim Bailey
Please leave a comment and tell us about one thing that you are thankful for.. and have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

-Bob Edwards

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's blessing are evident - even in the midst of stuggles and trying times! He is faithful to provide for the financial, emotional, spiritual and relational well-being of His children. Our family thanks Him for all the blessings He has provided for us this year and then ones we anticipate from Him in the future.

Thank you for a wonderful church family. So many of you support us and daily show God's love to us. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for all our missionaries both here and abroad. – Randy Catlett

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my husband's love. - Livie Sanchez

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for this season that the Beel family is in with my mom living with us, it makes my heart smile.